Update by user Aug 02, 2012

UpdAte request by Pisssed Consumers:

It is a month since I reported about Dr. Rotem. I have undergone three surgeries so far. I have had so much pain and all of it could have been avoided if Dr. Rotem had listened to my complaints in the first place.

I am now in the process of having 5 implants put in, they cannot put them all in at the same time so I have to wait 4 months after each one is installed so that it adhere to the bones. I had to have a sinus augmentation so I do not have problems with my sinuses due to the implant just below that area. That was extremely painful to go through, this week I go for another implant and bone grafting which will take another three hours in the chair. Now the time line is I will not be able to eat normally for the next 4 months ( due to the fact I have temporary caps and they fall out while I eat so I cannot eat anything hard or chewy)

My main food source are green smoothies, no corn on the cob or watermelon during this summer. Actually because of Dr. Rotem I have not been able to eat corn on the cob or anything of that sort, apples, or any hard fruit, well you get the idea, for the last 4 years.

This has caused me much physical and emotional pain.

Even when it is all finished I will never be the same. I have already stopped several people that almost made the same mistake I did, I am happy that I did that.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2012

My teeth were ruined and I am undergoing intensive minor surgeries to be able to eat again without pain. I had to have 7 teeth extracted because of what he did to me.

I kept telling him there was something wrong and he ignored me teling me I was wrong until everything hit the fan.

Stay away from this man. He worked on me and ruined my teeth, not it is taking over a year to put back what he took apart. He should not be in business.

He is a DDS in the town of Toms River NJ.

Everyone he touches has problems, plase be aware

Had an Experience with Dr Rotem?

Comments

What happened? What did Dr. Rotem do that messed up your mouth?